To Donate online please put in your web browser the following: http://farrfamilyorganization1794.weebly.com/ and follow instructions.
Your donations are tax deductible as we are a 501 (c) (3) organization. You can also leave a testamentary bequest in your will/trust that could be used against income taxes or estate taxes if you are subject to them.
We invite you to join our WFO to further Farr family history. By browsing thru our website you can see much of what we have accomplished since our initial organization in 1978. We need about $ 10,000 a year to keep this organization functioning in research, family history, temple work and publishing. Please review our mission statement and list of accomplishments below. We have also enclosed our WFO Donation Club form in case you wish to donate this way. Just print out, make your check to WFO and send to us at 26561 Campesino Mission Viejo CA 92691 (949) 582-1852. Thanks for your help.
WINSLOW FARR SR. FAMILY MISSION STATEMENT
"TO IDENTIFY OUR ANCESTORS, DO THEIR TEMPLE ORDINANCES AND GATHER AND PUBLISH THEIR HISTORIES. TO SHARE OUR RESEARCH IN FAMILY MEETINGS AND AT REUNIONS. TO ENCOURAGE FAMILY MEMBERS TO BE INVOLVED IN RESEARCH, WRITING AND ORGANIZING TO ACCOMPLISH OUR OBJECTIVES. TO GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER BETTER THROUGH OUR MEETINGS AND FAMILY REUNIONS.
- Published more than 10 family histories by various authors
- Held periodic family reunions to share our heritage and renew family ties
- Published semi-annual newsletters, replaced now by regular email news
- Held semi-annual Officer/Trustee and Research meetings
- Organized as tax free entity
- Raised funds to accomplish various family organization endeavors
- Restored and re-dedicated 5 family ancestral grave and monument sites in various locations
- Discovered valuable family historical documents
- Employed part-time paid researchers
- Paid an executive assistant to keep financial and membership records for administration.
- Created and maintained a family website
- Conducted Genealogical Research (including DNA project)
- Completed temple work at periodic temple sessions. (We estimate that we have completed over 20,000 ordinances since 1993)